Thank you for considering training with Skills Training & Engineering Services (STES)!
STES is a nationally recognised training organisation registered in WA through TAC.
STES has a spacious training centre in Bibra Lake and offers a range of training services which includes the following:
Training Courses we offer ..
HIGH RISK LICENCES
- Licence to perform dogging CPCCLDG3001A
- Licence to perform rigging basic level CPCCLRG3001A
- Licence to perform rigging intermediate level CPCCLRG3002A
- Licence to perform rigging advanced CPCCLRG4001A
- Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level CPCCLSF2001A
- Licence to operate a forklift truck TLILIC2001
- Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck TLILIC2002
- Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11m or more) TLILIC2005
- Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3T capacity) TLILIC3006
- Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10m tones and above) TLILIC0012
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20T) TLILIC3008
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60T) TLILIC4009
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100T) TLILIC4010
- Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100T) TLILIC4011
Verification of Competency (VOC)
- For all above courses
- If you require VOCs for other High Risk Licences which are not listed above or Non-High Risk Licences, feel free to contact us! We may still be able to help 🙂