Thank you for considering training with Skills Training & Engineering Services (STES)!
STES is a nationally recognised training organisation registered in WA through TAC.
STES has a spacious training centre in Bibra Lake and offers a range of training services which includes the following:
Training Courses we offer ..
HIGH RISK LICENCES
- CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCLRG3001A Licence to perform rigging basic level
- CPCCLRG3002A Licence to perform rigging intermediate level
- CPCCLRG4001A Licence to perform rigging advanced level
- CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0004 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0008 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC0002 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC0013 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC0014 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes)
- TLILIC0015 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
Verification of Competency (VOC)
- For all above courses
- If you require VOCs for other High Risk Licences which are not listed above or Non-High Risk Licences, feel free to contact us! We may still be able to help 🙂