TLILIC3006 Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane
(Greater than 3T capacity)
The TLILIC3006 Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity) is the most current nationally recognised unit of competency. The content of this unit has been updated to comply with the new WorkSafe standards.
- Compliance with OHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedures (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions, crane tipping, other vehicles and personnel).
- Operation of a non-slewing mobile crane including all functions to their maximum extension in the lifting and moving of loads to the safe working rated capacity of non-slewing mobile cranes (over 3t capacity) in conjunction with other associated personnel.
- Appropriate mathematical procedures for estimation of loads
- Use of lifting equipment and basic slinging techniques suitable for the loads to be loaded/unloaded as defined in the workplace procedures
- Awareness of the boom/jib movements and particularly the safe positioning of the operator for any lift.
Upon successful completion of this course, student will be awarded the High Risk Work License* to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (Greater than 3 tonnes capacity) by WorkSafe WA.
(* STES will only submit student’s WorkSafe application after full payment is received)
Start Time: 8:00 am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier for registration and ID checked)
Finish Time: 4:00 pm
Entry Requirement: At least 18 years of age and has basic level of English proficiency (written and communication)
Delivery: Face to Face training and assessment in a simulated workplace environment
Payment Mode: Cash, credit card, purchase order, EFTPOS or cheque
What to bring: 1 Photo ID (e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport (current or expired no more than 2 years), WA proof of age card or other Australian Government issued ID card with photo); 1 Secondary ID (e.g. Medicare Card, current credit card or ATM card, telephone, gas, electricity account not more than 12 months old);
Clothing: Long sleeve shirt, long pants, safety boots
Location: 27 Sphinx Way Bibra Lake WA 6163 (STES Training Centre)
Parking: Limited free parking on site