TLILIC0008 Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane
(Greater than 3T capacity)
Download Course Information
The TLILIC0008 Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity) is the most current nationally recognised unit of competency. The content of this unit has been updated to comply with the new WorkSafe standards.
Pre-Requisite: Current Dogging High Risk Work Licence
- Compliance with OHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedures (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions, crane tipping, other vehicles and personnel).
- Operation of a non-slewing mobile crane including all functions to their maximum extension in the lifting and moving of loads to the safe working rated capacity of non-slewing mobile cranes (over 3t capacity) in conjunction with other associated personnel.
- Appropriate mathematical procedures for estimation of loads
- Use of lifting equipment and basic slinging techniques suitable for the loads to be loaded/unloaded as defined in the workplace procedures
- Awareness of the boom/jib movements and particularly the safe positioning of the operator for any lift.
Upon successful completion of this course, student will be awarded a Statement of Attainment and the High Risk Work Licence* to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane (Greater than 3 tonnes capacity) by WorkSafe WA.
(* STES will only submit student’s WorkSafe application and issue SOA after full payment is received)
Start Time: 8:00 am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier for registration and ID checked)
Entry Requirement: At least 18 years of age, has basic level of English proficiency (written and communication) and CURRENT DG HRWL
Delivery: Face to Face training and assessment in a simulated workplace environment
Payment Mode: Cash, credit card, purchase order
What to bring: 1 Photo ID and 1 Secondary ID, Current WorkSafe Licence Card (if any)
(e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport (current or expired no more than 2 years), WA proof of age card or other Australian Government issued ID card with photo) AND (e.g. Medicare Card, current credit card or ATM card, telephone, gas, electricity account not more than 12 months old)
Clothing: Long sleeve shirt, long pants and safety boots
Location: 27 Sphinx Way Bibra Lake WA 6163 (STES Training Centre)
Parking: Limited free parking on site
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS:
Kindly refer to our Refunds Policy.