MSMPER300 Issue Work Permits
This course covers all of the required information for trainees to select the most appropriate work permit, obtain all of the work information (from a JSA or Risk Assessment) and issue a permit to work. Training is particularly suited to supervisors of confined space work, work at heights and hot work.
Upon completion, the trainees are able to issue:
- Confined space entry permits
- Hot work permits
- Work at height permits
- Other workplace specific work permits
Pre-Requisite unit: MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
- Australia’s legislative requirements regarding permits
- Completing a review of the scope of work
- Selecting the most appropriate permit for the work task
- Liaising with the work team to review the JSA/risk assessment and document hazard controls on the work permit
- Isolation procedures
- Determining the appropriate conditions for the permit
- Raising, authorising and issuing the necessary permit
- Monitoring compliance with permit conditions and the JSA/risk assessment
- Reporting any indiscretions or violations of permit conditions as required
- Managing the permit process, e.g. extensions, handovers, changes etc.
- Signing off work permits on completion of work
- Ensuring that workplace procedures are complied with for the entire permit process
- Practical scenarios will be completed which will ensure that all course participants issue the different types of permits applicable at your workplace.
Upon successful completion of this course, student will be awarded a wallet-size card* inclusive of the Nationally Accredited course information, student name and course attended date.
(* Card will be issued after full payment is received)
Start Time: 8:00 am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier for registration and ID checked)
Entry Requirement: Basic level of English proficiency (written and communication) and MSMWHS201 Conduct Hazard Analysis
Delivery: Face to Face training and assessment in a simulated workplace environment
Payment Mode: Cash, credit card, purchase order
What to bring: 1 Photo ID
(e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport (current or expired no more than 2 years), WA proof of age card or other Australian Government issued ID card with photo)
Clothing: Long sleeve shirt, long pants and safety boots
Training Location: 27 Sphinx Way Bibra Lake WA 6163 (STES Training Centre)
Parking: Limited free parking on site
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS:
Kindly refer to our Refunds Policy.