CPCCLRG3002 Licence to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level
Download Course Information
This unit specifies the outcomes required to perform rigging work at the intermediate level, which includes all the outcomes for rigging work at the basic level, and also includes rigging of cranes, rigging of conveyors, rigging of dredges and excavators, rigging associated with tilt slabs, rigging associated with demolition work, and dual lifts for licensing purposes.
Pre-requisite unit: CPCCLRG3001 Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level
- Adding and removing a tower crane section
- Adding and removing a crane lattice boom section
- Erecting a non-guyed tower (e.g. light tower)
- Perform a multiple crane lift, or a multiple winch lift, or a combination of a crane and winch lift
- Lifting and installing a series of tilt-up panels, or lifting and installing a series of scenery panels (i.e. entertainment industry)
- Demolish/remove a series of tilt-up panel structures, or demolish/remove a series of scenery panel structures
- Demolishing a concrete encased structural steel column and beam
Upon successful completion of this course, student will be awarded a Statement of Attainment and the High Risk Work License* to Perform Rigging Intermediate Level by WorkSafe WA.
(* STES will only submit student’s WorkSafe application and issue SOA after full payment is received)
Start Time: 8:00 am (Please arrive 15 minutes earlier for registration and ID checked)
Entry Requirement: At least 18 years of age, has basic level of English proficiency (written and communication) and current RB HRWL
Delivery: Face to Face training and assessment in a simulated workplace environment
Payment Mode: Cash, credit card, purchase order
What to bring: 1 Photo ID and 1 Secondary ID, Current WorkSafe Licence Card
(e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport (current or expired no more than 2 years), WA proof of age card or other Australian Government issued ID card with photo) AND (e.g. Medicare Card, current credit card or ATM card, telephone, gas, electricity account not more than 12 months old)
Clothing: Long sleeve shirt, long pants and safety boots
Location: 27 Sphinx Way Bibra Lake WA 6163 (STES Training Centre)
Parking: Limited free parking on site
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS:
Kindly refer to our Refunds Policy.